This whitepaper contrasts and compares the All-Flash portfolio of Dell EMC to HPE.
When looking to leverage AFA solutions to enable IT transformation, several vendor-related criteria need to be considered:
- Organizational stability and future-proof technology point to the long-term strengths of the vendor to sustain product lifecycle and deliver solution excellence.
- Product development philosophy helps to affirm that the vendor’s product vision can align with forward-looking business goals and IT evolution.
- Product portfolio strength and fit indicate the vendor’s ability to provide solutions that help meet business objectives most effectively.
- Scope, flexibility and affordability of support ensures that the vendor can effectively stand behind and help sustain the effectiveness of its solutions in a changing business climate.
- Ease of purchase empowers customers to acquire technology based on financial terms and consumption models that are most strategic to their business.
For the complete analysis, click here